Work With Us
We are looking for Baristas with friendly, positive attitudes. If you love coffee and meeting new people we would like to meet you! You must be a team player who can help to get daily tasks done, provide above-and-beyond customer service and want to be part of our coffee culture. Please send us (1) your resume, (2) your availability, and (3) a paragraph of why you think you would be the best Barista at Barclays. Email applications to email@example.com
- Greets customers in a friendly, personalized manner
- Gives superb customer service while creating and serving handcrafted beverages.
- Educates customers on our large whole coffee bean and tealeaf selection and offering suggestions.
- Responds proactively to prevent complaints and to ensure all customers are satisfied
- Goes above and beyond to give excellent customer service
- Reports any problems with the manager
- Completes a list of tasks before the end of every shift
- Puts away inventory orders
- Routinely keeps the facilities, bar area, and back room clean
- Assists the manager on daily duties that need to be fulfilled during each shift.
- Customer service experience needed
- Minimum of 25 hours of availability every week
- Required to lift/move 30 lbs
- Required to bend down or reach high above head
- Required to do trash runs, clean bathroom, and not afraid to deep clean the facilities
- Positive can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and flexible to change
- Works well with others and follows direction
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Enjoys the coffee culture/environment